2012 is in the bag. It will be all I can do to not sign up for more races this year!
I love training peaks, these #s astound even me. They do add up so I recommend that you all track your workouts, you’ll be surprised and proud when you see the #s add up!
Cycled: 2272 Miles -
that is the distance from Los Angeles, CA to Flint, MI!
Ran: 184.5 Miles –
Pittsburgh to Columbus, OH! (ok doesn't sound as far, plus who wants to go to Columbus J).
Swam: 71.5 Miles –
Almost from Cuba to Key West, maybe I’ll finish the other 18.5 miles before the end of the year just to make that 90.
Races for 2012
- YMCA 5K April 19th
- Sheriffs Sprint triathlon April 24
- Season Opener Sprint Tri May 13
- Pawtucket Half marathon May 20
- Woodstock 10K May 28. (3 additional miles)
- Escape the cape Triathlon June 3
- Firefighter 6K June 10 (extra 3 miles).
- Mt Greylock Half Marathon June 17
- Fairfield Half Marathon June 24
- Providence Half Ironman July 8
- Cranberry Olympic (Aquabike) Aug 26
- Autism 50 mile ride Sept 15
- ChesapeakeMan Aquabike Sept 29
- Newport Half Marathon Oct 14
Intended schedule for 2013:
- Providence Half Marathon May 12
- Season Opener May 11 (maybe), will do a few short sprints early season, check facebook for updates
- Eagleman Half Aquabike June 9
- Patriot Half Aquabike June 15th
- King Pine sprint Aqua June 23
- Mass State Oly Aqua July 15
- Jamestown Half Marathon - July
- PMC (192 mile ride) Aug 2-3-4
- Cranberry Oly Aquabike Aug 25
- Chesapeakeman Aquabike Sep 21
- Newport Half Marathon Oct 20
- Florida Ironman… Nov 2 .yup I said that. Nice thing to do for my 40th!
**Like my page on facebook to get all my tri rantings**